Klim Swim Richmond
- All enrolments are required to provide full payment of term fees before a permanent class position will be allocated
WITHDRAWAL FROM LESSONS / REFUND POLICY
- Parents/customer must notify Klim Swim of the decision to withdraw from lessons in writing
- Klim Swim will only refund monies if a child/adult is unfit to swim permanently and upon receiving a valid medical certificate.
- No refunds will be given for families taking early holidays, moving interstate, change of mind or any other reasons
- If a family wishes to defer lessons due to a medical reason without a medical certificate to the next term a 2 lesson administration fee per swimmer will be taken out of the credits rolled over to the next term.
- For first time customers there is a 48 hour ‘cooling off’ period where you can receive a full refund.
- Makeup lessons are available for lessons missed due to illness or other reasons, maximum 2 per term, provided all booked lessons are paid for in full. Prior notice must be received to be entitled to a makeup lesson.
- Notifications of missed classes can be done in person, via email to email@example.com or by calling the office 9427 1770 and leaving a voicemail.
- Failure to notify Klim Swim of an absence will result in forfeiting the lesson with no make up lesson provided.
- Make up lessons are subject to availability and the responsibility of the parent to organise with a customer service representative. We cannot guarantee to provide any make up classes if there are no places available. The ability to provide this service relies upon all families advising us of any absence as soon as they are aware of it
- Make ups lessons for students enrolled into private lessons are to be made up in normal Learn to Swim classes and are subject to availability
- Make up lessons not used during the current term will not be credited over to the following term for any reasons
- When situations arise that force the cancellation of lessons (plant malfunction, flooding, faecal incidents), make up lessons will be organised by Klim Swim Richmond
- Please respect our precautionary health rules and refrain from lessons if your child is suffering from; any contagious disease including Molluscum contagion, Flu, Fever, Head cold, Runny infected noses, cold sores, open wounds, sore throats. Also Vomiting, symptoms of Gastroenteritis, Ringworm and Head lice.
- For gastro related illnesses a make up cannot be booked in within 7 days of notification.
- Where lessons are missed due to serious medical conditions, a credit toward lessons to be taken in the next term may be granted subject to a valid medical certificate and availability.
DUTY OF CARE
- All children under 10 years old must be supervised by a parents or guardian at all times whilst in the pool area
- Behaviour of all patrons must comply with displayed pool rules
- Parents/guardians are responsible for placing their children into our instructors care at the commencement of each lesson and collecting them at the conclusion
- Klim Swim Richmond accepts no responsibility for injury, personal property loss or damage sustained whilst on the premises, not resulting from negligence on our part
- Swim Caps are compulsory for all children from 3 years of age, both male and female
- All children under the age of 3 are required to wear an Aqua Nappy at all times when using the pool
- All children, regardless of age, are required to use the bathroom before entering the pool
- In the occurrence of a faecal incident in the pool caused by a child, the caregiver of the child is required to cover the costs of cleaning and any losses that Klim Swim incurs due to the forced cancelling of lessons
|No. in class||8||4||4||4||5||6||6||6||
- Classes will be added prior and during term as they are in demand. In order for a class to run there must be at least 3 children booked in. Children may be re-allocated if class size is too small. In the event of this happening customers will be given sufficient notice
OUR STAFF RESPONSIBLITIES
- Klim Swim aims to keep instructors consistent as possible throughout the Term. However, instructors may change without warning if staff are ill or end employment at Klim Swim
- If you have any questions or concerns, please discuss with the customer service representative during lesson time. Please do not ask the instructors or other staff members to pass on messages or comments. Alternatively, please telephone and discuss with Klim Swim School Management.
QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
- Our aim is to provide you and your children with the best possible service. If you are unhappy about anything regarding your child’s swimming tuition, please contact Klim Swim Management during office hours
- If we are unaware of your concerns, then we cannot deal with them appropriately. We are here to help.
- Many children take some time to settle into lessons when they first begin, some patience and care on both our parts will get the results we both want.
Klim Swim Customer Service Office Hours during school terms:
Monday to Friday 2pm – 6:15pm Saturday and Sunday: 8am – 12:30pm Ph: 9427 1770