KLIM SWIM OPEN DAY – 2016
Sunday 20th of November, 1:30-3:30 pmJoin us with your family and friends for a fun filled afternoon in the pool!!
What does our Open Day entail?
- Meet Olympian, Michael Klim
- Play with your favourite instructors in the pool
- Jamie the Mermaid (NEW special attraction!!). Check out her website here.
- Lots of inflatables and toys for everyone to play on
- Klim Swim show bag
Door Prize! To go in the draw, simply turn up and receive a ticket to potentially win the following prizes:
- Ladro restaurant voucher, Flavours of Melbourne Book & Ladro Linen Tea Towels valued at $150
- Holiday Program Vouchers
- Milk and Co gift packs
- Boo's Adventure books written by Laurie Lawrence former Australian head swimming coach
- Klim Swim merchandise
As always, we love to support and promote local businesses. If any families wish to generously donate items to our door prize raffle or small vouchers to go into our show bags it would be greatly appreciated. Your business will be mentioned in our advertising for Open Day!
Our pool has a maximum capacity limit so please ensure you RSVP to email@example.com to save a spot for you, your friends and family.
Children 5 years old and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult at all times. We will have all staff in the water keeping an eye out and life guards on pool deck, however your children are your responsibility as in all aquatic environments. We find that most parents experience 'FOMO' (fear of missing out) and want to hop in the water and join in the fun anyway!