infant aquatics instructors wanted! Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Klim Swim is an established Learn To Swim Operation, providing quality swimming tuition to participants of all ages and abilities. The Klim Family established Klim Swim in 1997 and created a Learn to Swim Program along with the help of a number of swimming coaches and industry experts.
We offer a number of programs to the wider community such as:
- Infant Aquatics (starting as early as 6 months)
- Learn to Swim
- Adult Swim Lessons
- School Intensive Programs
- Lane hire
What separates our program from others?
Klim Swim prides itself on a philosophy of effective swimming tuition, providing its students with personable interaction, direction and consistency. The Learn To Swim Program is closely monitored and updated, with our instructors regularly undergoing re-training, to ensure the teaching philosophy is carried across the entire school.
- An Overriding Focus on the Development of Correct Technique
- Minimal Focus on Flotation Devices and Accessories
- Consistent Method of Teaching Amongst the School
- From Infants to Competition Standard
- Consistency of instruction
- Restricted class sizes
Klim Swim has 2 centres located in Richmond and Cheltenham. To find out more information, please use the menu above as a navigation tool.